ACTA Law Firm provides corporate, finance, transactional, regulatory and litigation services to various stakeholders of the energy industry which one of the most heavily regualated and rapidly changing in Armenia.
In particular, we focus on advising our clients on renewable energy-solar, wind and biofuels. The Clients are interested in understanding and monitoring the regulatory requirements relevant for renewable energy and seek assistance on commercial transactions. At the same time, we are also expanding our knowledge on techincal and commercial challenges of this rapidly developing industry.
Our law firm provides clients acting in the energy sector with legal advice in all areas of corporate law, taxation, litigation and disputes. We draft contractual documentation, prepare applications for governmental approvals and render a legal advice on many other regulatory issues. We also advise on production, transmission, distribution, marketing and other related legal issues.
Our knowledge is relevant for producers of equipment, project developers, investors, lenders, start-ups and other stakeholders of this industry.
Services we provide our clients include:
- Legal advice on energy project finance, development of renewable energy projects, fund raising and investments,
- Incorporation of an energy company, advise on corporate structures,
- lending to renewable projects,
- Energy public regualtions and policy, monitoring of legislation, pricing terms of delivery for electricity and others,
- Energy equipment purchase and lease contracts,
- Construction, maintenance, subcontracting and other commercial contracts,
- Real estate transactions relevant for the energy sector
- Environmental law and pollution preservation requirements, environmental impact assessment,
- Tax and finance
- Intellectual property protection
- Representation of energy companies in commercial disputes,
- Adminstrative law disputes with governmental authorities,
- Energy related disputes between energy companies and their customers.